The first thing that comes to our minds is Virtual Reality makes education interactive. With virtual reality tools, children can learn and understand things better. Through Virtual Reality , educators can create ‘impossible’ experiences that engage students in all-new ways. It is making education so much more interactive and leaving deep impressions on the minds of children. This would make education more effective because the students will find it easy to remember new concepts.
Virtual Reality can be used to tell students about planets and space. Space Exploration VR app is also one of the examples of Virtual Reality Apps through which kids can go to the Space.
Virtual reality already enables people to travel through time and space. Once these two technologies are combined – so that we have virtual reality teaching – it will be possible for people to put on a headset and feel as if they are in a real classroom with a world-class teacher, or be taken on a virtual school visit to any place in time and space.
Facts about Virtual Reality in Education :
* 85% of teachers agree that VR would have a positive effect on their students
* 2% of teachers are using VR content in their classrooms
* 83 % of teachers say that VR might help improve learning outcomes
* 71 %of teachers say that VR would allow for greater collaboration in the classroom
* 84% of teachers says VR would increase student motivation
* 36 % of teachers expect their school or district to adopt VR in less than 5 years